External Support, Advice and Guidance
- National Stalking Helpline: Offers information, advice and guidance to individuals subjected to stalking. Telephone: 0808 802 0300 (Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4pm (except Wednesday 9:30am to 8pm)
- Protection Against Stalking: Kent-based support for victims of stalking and harassment, through the provision of information, advice, risk identification and safety planning. Email: email@example.com
- The Suzy Lamplugh Trust has lots of good advice and information as well as a Stalking assessment tool which you can use if you are concerned or notice someone behaving in a certain way. This is available in many different languages.
- Contact Protection Against Stalking, using their referral form or call the National Stalking Helpline. Protection Against Stalking also run a monthly drop-in with cyber security experts in the Tonbridge area of West Kent.
- Paladin Service offers lots of information and advice with regards to protecting yourself against stalking and how to recognise stalking behaviour.